With the return of sport just around the corner, we are excited to share with you a great competition called ‘Design Heroes’ run by Sportility, which connects sporting teams with brands for sponsorship opportunities. Supported by basketball superstar, Andrew Bogut, Sportility is giving us the chance to win free gear for our team by designing a uniform for Andrew – being as creative as possible! You or your parents can then post your entry via Instagram tagging @Sportility and hashtag #sponsoredgear for the chance to win. As well as the free gear, the three winning designs will get their uniform produced, framed and signed by Andrew himself. Here are the instructions below to enter the ‘Design Heroes’ competition:
- Visit www.sportility.co to download and print a cartoon of Sportility ambassador, Andrew Bogut.
- Design and colour-in Andrew’s uniform in the cartoon, being as creative as possible!
- Take a photo of your finished design and upload on Instagram tagging @sportility and using the hashtag #sponsoredgear
- From there, Sportility will publish each design in 3D on its instagram and tag you to re-share with your community to encourage votes via likes and comments.
- The top three designs with the greatest engagement will win jerseys for their team* as well as their winning uniform design produced, framed and personally signed by Andrew Bogut.
- The Sportility team will also choose a “Team’s Choice” winner, who will have their winning uniform design produced, framed and personally signed by Andrew Bogut.
- Designs can be submitted from Monday, 15 June. Voting opens late-June, with winners announced in July.
Get designing and let’s win this for our team!